Список форумов Подразделение
РегистрацияПоискFAQПользователиГруппыВход

Страйкбольное подразделение "Цитадель"

Подразделение "Цитадель" в Контакте

Форум СПАС. Основной страйк форум

Форум ОСК

Sprawdzony dentysta w Radomiu

Ответить на тему    Список форумов Подразделение "Цитадель" » Приказы Предыдущая тема
Следующая тема
Sprawdzony dentysta w Radomiu
Автор Сообщение
equnyn
Гость

Сообщение Sprawdzony dentysta w Radomiu Ответить с цитатой
Not long after Donald Trump received the 2016 Presidential Selection a fellow think tanker type was so dumbfounded that he mentioned to me; "Lance what everyone is trying to process is how a politics campaign depending on lies and hate speech could succeed in the most sophisticated economy in history. " Of course, such a statement in and of itself shows just how out-of-touch this gentleman really is. You see, the lies and hate speech actually came from the other side constantly contacting dobry stomatolog w Radomiu the right "racists" and all sorts of other derogatory things and laying to the general public while their personal emails showed how they really felt and what the left really was up to.

You see, I reiterated this to my acquaintance and explained: I don't think for a minute that Donald Trump's campaign was based on 'lies and hate speech' somewhat I noted how the left-main-stream media attempted to brand him that way by taking his comments away of context or using endless innuendos and strawman arguments - which only divides our population alongside party lines. The still left is very good at calling people 'racist' and even on social media platforms We cannot tell you the number of times I've been called a racist on Youtube . com comments, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other discussion forums. In fact, I think that the left called people on the right 'racist' one too many times, which is why everyone got out to vote against them.

There isn't anything racist about talking about Radical Islam, unlawful alien crime, building a wall, or putting a left-wing persnickety hater in their place with a taste of their own medicine - truly they have it coming (dish it out there, but can't seem to be to take it). The remaining laughed at us, ridiculed us, and has continually called us names - they continue to, even after this election has already been won.

Пн Дек 19, 2016 4:48 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора ICQ Number
Ответить на тему    Список форумов Подразделение "Цитадель" » Приказы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: